Wondering what your images will look like inside a La Rousse box
Or maybe you've been meaning to get around to taking those new product photos but can't quite find the time?
We have a free resource for you! A fully customizable mockup design. Click here to download
the psd file and insert your pictures. You are free to use this image on your website and social media.
There are more of these to come, but we wanted to do a test run first and see what you think. Leave a comment if you have a special request!
See instructions below for how to edit this mockup design in Photoshop on a Mac.
1. Open up the psd download in Photoshop.
2. Click on any folder to expand:
3. Right click on the 3rd icon, after "Shadow," with the number next to it. Select "Edit Contents."
4. This will open up a new window where you can insert your own image. Use the transform tool to make sure your image covers all of the white area.
5. Click enter/return when you're done transforming, then command-S (save). Return to the mockup design template and you should see your photo in there!
6. Repeat the steps for all 4 image folders.