Jeremy Redleaf is a filmmaker, director, writer, entrepreneur, and soon to be husband. Listen in as he describes making his first feature length film, how he got celebrities to make appearances, what it's like to create a film on a budget, how he successfully used Kickstarter, and what he would name his next baby.
Show notes and helpful links:
- Jeremy started his entreprenurial endeavors with Resume shirts
His feature length film in select theaters NOW: 3rdstblackout.com (digital platforms everywhere in June)
- Showed his film at the LA Film Festival, in Austin, and the Ft Lauderdale film festival (won Best Comedy)
- The Amazing Development of Men
Uses Dropbox and Google Docs
Loves and used Wunderlist throughout the production of his film
Uses Evernote as his "second brain"
- Gmail inbox and Boomerang
- How he used Kickstarter to help push him into the release to raise 20k
- Wants Brie Larson to star in his next feature length film
- Best food in NY is nachos from Coppelia (open 24 hrs)
- Follow Jeremy at @theleafisred
Subscribe in iTunes!