All the work is done for you: from printing, packaging, and delivering your beautiful prints to your clients. We take care of everything! If you have any questions or suggestions about the Ultimate Box or the services we can provide for you, please contact us.
What is included in an Ultimate Box package?
- One La Rousse glass box in any size and finish (5x5, 4x6, or 5x7 in silver or gold)
- One "perfume" flash drive
- 50 highlights printed from Artifact Uprising (for 5x5 prints only)
- OR up to 75 favorites printed from our preferred lab, ProDPI (for 5x5, 4x6, or 5x7 prints)
- Silk ribbon to wrap up the prints
- Shipping and packaging materials
- Delivery of the finished product to your wedding client (ships from Southern California)
How does the process work?
- After purchasing the Ultimate Box, you will receive a questionnaire via email regarding more details on what you want your box to look like, your client's name and address, and how you'd like to send us your images.
- All you need to do is send us a link to an online gallery, and we will download the pictures.
Please categorize your photos the way that you normally do when delivering photos to a client. Recommended categories: Favorites, Pre-Ceremony, Ceremony, Family + Formals, Reception.
- Once we receive the images, we will print 50-75 "highlight" photos and put together your La Rousse glass photo box with all the carefully thought out bells and whistles included.
Will I see the box before it is delivered to my clients?
- Throughout the process, you will receive updates on the progress of your order via email.
- We will send you an image of the finished product on your first order, so you can see everything exactly as it will be sent out.
- You will also receive a tracking number so you can rest assured it was delivered safely to your clients!
What is the price for one Ultimate Box package?
The price for 5x5 and 4x6 boxes is $275 per box, and because of the difference in cost for printing 5x7 prints, the 5x7 box is $325.
Ready to purchase the complete package? Click here.